August 2007 Hampshire Pageant Of Motoring

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
qdos

Postby qdos » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:51 pm

If you give Max a call on 07815 188462 he might be able to sort someting out a friend of his is only 5 minutes drive from the show

my moby is 07775 853214

Right I'm off out ttfn

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:08 pm

So how did it all go ???

As you know it all went horribley wrong for me but I think another member attended :wink:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

qdos

Postby qdos » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:00 am

Robert made it in his Blingo. I was there for the 2 days and had lots of interest in the Zest and had a few people take it for a spin I could tell there were quite a few people who were sorely tempted by it. Gave out lots of mags Got very sunburnt and all in all it was a great show once again :) it's a shame you couldn' make it Chris I think one of your friends was right opposite with a huge amoured personell carrier which we had a lift in in the evening to the entertainment marquee where there was lots of wine women and song and all to a backdrop of an amazing light show courtesy of some custom vans who had lots of generatrs to power the light show. I suspect Reap Systems may be getting some enquiries for batteries as a result of their advert on the back of Plugged In

The only problem I had was that I left my camera on the kitchen bench so didn't get any photos :roll:

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:12 am

qdos wrote:The only problem I had was that I left my camera on the kitchen bench so didn't get any photos :roll:

Muppet of the year award goes to.........opens envelope.......... Qdos :lol: :lol:

Yes Rob did say he made it down 8) I was REALLY hacked off as it actually turned out the chap I borrowed the genny off actually went to the show himself after I told him about it, so I could have gone and then on the way back got him to tow me the last few miles as I was only about 5 or 6 miles short on range :cry: and of course I suspect I could have sneaked him in for nought as well, ah well maybe next year :?

Anyhow it has spured me on to get shot of my Mahooozive 3 phase deisel genny that I dont actuall use :oops: and buy something that can go in the back of the van which I will use :wink:

ChrisB

qdos

Postby qdos » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:27 am

ChrisB wrote:
qdos wrote:The only problem I had was that I left my camera on the kitchen bench so didn't get any photos :roll:

Muppet of the year award goes to.........opens envelope.......... Qdos :lol: :lol:

3 words

Pot Kettle Black

:wink:

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:06 am

Dont look at me :lol:

I'm the innocent party in all this :wink:

ChrisB

Return to “Events”