Who did I meet in the Gower Heritage Centre car park?

General BVS related area
nino500

Who did I meet in the Gower Heritage Centre car park?

Postby nino500 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:03 pm

Hi I met a chap in the aforementioned place on Sunday and the conversation quickly turned to EVs and hybrids but was cut short by the return of our respective families.

He probably wasn't a BVS member (what are the chances) but might read this forum, given his interest.

Just thought I'd ask.

qdos

Postby qdos » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:10 pm

errrr I don't think we need to know about sordid car park meets thank you :lol:

ChrisB

Re: Who did I meet in the Gower Heritage Centre car park?

Postby ChrisB » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm

nino500 wrote:Hi I met a chap in the aforementioned place on Sunday and the conversation quickly turned to EVs and hybrids but was cut short by the return of our respective families.

He probably wasn't a BVS member (what are the chances) but might read this forum, given his interest.

Just thought I'd ask.

You never know he might read this :wink: , first thing I do is ask folk if they are a member and then if not why not :lol: then make sure they know about the site, I use to have a selection of bussiness cards with the site address on which I've handed out in the past.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

nino500

Postby nino500 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:16 pm

Yes, I was just about to mention the BVS but circumstances demanded a swift goodbye.

I just thought that anyone who would bring up the subject of EVs in the second sentence of a conversation with a complete stranger might have been one of the regulars here.

Return to “General”