New BVS website gets over 100 hits a day!

General BVS related area
aminorjourney

New BVS website gets over 100 hits a day!

Postby aminorjourney » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:02 am

Hi folks!

I thought I would share with you the great news that the new BVS site is now officially getting over 100 unique visitors a day.

Over the past few weeks the numbers visiting has gradually increased but we're now at a point where we have at least 100 visits a day from unique visitors. Monday and Tuesday seem to have both given a huge boost to the figures as a result perhaps of the weekend's Kit Car Show?

At this point I would like to thank Kelvin and Kate espeically for all their hard work uploading new stories to the www.batteryvehiclesociety.org.uk domain - they've really helped to transform the site.

Over the next few days we'll be playing with the forum and integrating it fully with the new site. Don't worry - Kate and I will try to make it as painless as possible!

Nikki.
Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield

EVangelist and Media Relations Coordinator, www.ZeroCarbonWorld.org
Host, www.transportevolved.com

http://about.me/aminorjourney/bio

MB

Postby MB » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:25 pm

That really is fantastic news. As a comparison, the G-Wiz owners club web site tends to get around 60-70 unique hits a day.

The most hits we had was recently during the recent publicity storm about G-Wiz safety, when one day we had 2,766 unique visitors to the site!

Return to “General”