Would who ever is censoring my posts please contact me

General BVS related area
James Hubbard

Would who ever is censoring my posts please contact me

Postby James Hubbard » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:45 pm

For some reason my posts on here asking questions about the purpose of the society, ( of which I am a paying member and therefore consider I have a right to ask - a society exists for its members right?) are being censored and deleted. I would be most grateful if the person doing this would contact me at j_diary (at) yahoo dot co dot uk using the at symbol and full stops where appropriate.

Thank you

timpootle

Re: Would who ever is censoring my posts please contact me

Postby timpootle » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Not me! I've checked all the logs, and can't see any record of censoring from any moderator. I will contact you by email to sort this out.
Tim Crumpton

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Yep equally have checked all the logs admin/mod and including the user ones and there are no signs of any post removals or even post modifications for a while :?

Bizzare, one thing I do not like on forums is post censoring and thus 99.999% of the time a post will stay put regardless, with generally the only acception which is spammers or companies bending the rules etc trying to gain some freebie advertising.

The only other time would be due to Flaming but even then posts would only ever be removed after a admin or mod would contact the parties envolved and a agreement is met, again rarely happens and I think only has happened once in the very early days.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

timpootle

Postby timpootle » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Mystery solved! James' posts had ended up in our development forum, which was left unlocked by my mistake. Look forward to contentious issues here soon!
Tim Crumpton

James Hubbard

Postby James Hubbard » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Gosh how peculiar. Please would you copy and paste my posts into an email to me.
Thx
James

Return to “General”