Be My Valentine

General BVS related area
MB

Be My Valentine

Postby MB » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Last year, the campaign for anti-4x4s or whatever they are called did a nice stunt on Valentines Day. They produced a 'We Love Your Car' card which they put on windscreens of G-Wizzes in London.

It was a great little stunt and caused a lot of cheerfulness amongst G-Wiz Owners.

I'm wondering if we could pull off a similar sort of stunt this year. We have just over a month to do it, so we haven't got a huge amount of time, but this is what I have in mind.

We create a new web site specifically introducing electric vehicles to the world - explaining in simple terms what they are, what the benefits are and where they can find out more: no more than 2-3 pages of information, with lots of photographs and the alike.

We then create a valentines card along the lines of "You Love Your Car/We Love The Environment/Lets All Love Together" which we put on cars in car parks and the alike this valentines day. On the inside of the card is a brief message explaining that we all love driving, but here is a way of making driving more environmentally friendly.

People would have to buy the cards in the first place, and would have to be prepared to put them on other cars in car parks and parked on the street on February 14th, but it could be a fun campaign.

What do people think?

aminorjourney

Postby aminorjourney » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Well, Kate helps run a greeting card company... ;)
Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield

EVangelist and Media Relations Coordinator, www.ZeroCarbonWorld.org
Host, www.transportevolved.com

http://about.me/aminorjourney/bio

ChopperMan

Postby ChopperMan » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:08 pm

I can help out with a website and hosting......
Electric chopper ebike with PUMA motor (1.2kW) and 36V 20Ah LiFePO4 batteries. 23 mph & 20 mile range with no peddling (Sorry, what are peddles for?).

Return to “General”