Enfield 8000 parts

Do you own an Enfield electric car or want to know about them, then his is your area.
Greg Partridge

Enfield 8000 parts

Postby Greg Partridge » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:01 am

Has anyone got spare parts for the Enfield 8000 for sale?
I would be interested in most parts particularly glass and panels.
Landlord.partridge@gmail.com

timpootle

Re: Enfield 8000 parts

Postby timpootle » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:31 am

Hello Greg

Have you seen this webpage? http://www.flux-capacitor.co.uk/the-car/
Enfield wisely sniffed around various ’70s car parts bins for consumable parts. So it employs Mini brakes/wheels, mk1 Capri/Allegro headlights, Hillman Imp front suspension and steering, and a Reliant back axle. After buying mine I recognised the exterior doors being identical to our old Hillman Avenger family wagon. It made a little part of my insides flutter. The interior handles have been pilfered from a Morris Marina – thankfully the only Marina part. Apparently the Enfield’s slanted doors are based on Mini panels, but without taking hallucinating drugs I’m failing to see how that can be.

I recommend writing an article for our paper newsletter the Battery Vehicle Review. That might catch the attention of Enfield owners here in the UK who might not use computers much. Send it to Brian Hampton editor@batteryvehiclesociety.org.uk
Tim Crumpton

Greg Partridge

Re: Enfield 8000 parts

Postby Greg Partridge » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:26 am

Thanks for the tip Tim. I will do that. I also plan on filming a series of short videos on the restoration of the Enfield as there seems to be nothing out there covering this topic.
Greg

Return to “Enfield Cars”