Frost and Sullivan Research on Electric Vehicles in London

Do you own or use a EV. Then this is a good place to discuss things.
MB

Frost and Sullivan Research on Electric Vehicles in London

Postby MB » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:35 pm

Today, I received this e-mail:

Dear Mr. Boxwell,

The reason I am contacting you is a project we are currently doing at Frost & Sullivan about Electric Vehicles in London.
Frost & Sullivan is a global growth consulting company: we carry out research in many industries including the automotive industry for which we publish reports on many issues as well as work with major automotive manufacturers - should you wish to know more, please visit our website www.frost.com

The project in question is on electric cars and their usage in London. For this reason we would like to speak with owners/drivers of electric cars and have them answer a short 10 minute questionnaire, or if they would be available to do so, to have a chat with them regarding their vehicle on the phone. We feel it is very important to include the views of the actual drivers of the cars in our research, a research that will influence what automotive companies offer to the UK driver in the future. In appreciation of their time and opinions we would be offering each respondent a £25 M&S voucher or a £20 cheque, as they prefer. Individual details & responses to our survey are strictly confidential and will not be revealed to any company. Only summary data and statistics will be presented to convey the results of the study.

Your forum is a great place to find electric vehicle drivers - the GWiz being the most popular EV in London we are naturally focused on them. I have registered on your forum and I was planning to make a post in the general section asking people to participate in our survey. However, I wanted to first seek your advise on this and make sure it is OK with you.
Also, since you drive a G-Wiz yourself, I wanted to invite you to review and complete the survey using the link below:

http://globaltestmarket.com/survey/s.ph ... cid=840adb

The link can only be used only by one person and it will allow you to resume if for any reason you need to interrupt the survey.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or would like any clarifications.
Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Katerina Konstantinou

Katerina Konstantinou, D.Phil
Senior Project Manager, Operations
Customer Research
Frost & Sullivan

So there you go...

Return to “Cars,Vans and other road vehicles”