Blingo

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
ChrisB

Re: Blingo

Postby ChrisB » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:40 am

Tony Dolby wrote:I think the register for spares available/required is a brilliant idea, there must be a few "dead" battery packs out there and various non runners..

That would be good as long as prices are sensible, Ive seen controller prices from £800 to £2000 :shock: and motors for £1500 :shock: and the trouble is a lot of folk paid a lot of money in the past for dead vans and are loathed to now either get rid or break them for cheap spares.

Hence why when I had the chance of a complete spare van I jumped at it, and believe me nothings getting thrown away :wink: it makes a nice shed on wheels :lol: :oops:

As has been said these vans are the best but spares are a nightmere :cry:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

chatwindows

Blingo on e-bay

Postby chatwindows » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:12 am

Hello guys,
I bought the van being talked of on the forum recently, unseen & un tested. Something I have never done before, but I badly wanted it, having been let down a few times in my search for an Electrique. The seller was golden. Having the electrics serviced & checked before delivery, which was free. So far I am delighted with it & getting around fifty miles to a charge. It belonged to Westminster council & subsequent enquiries established that it was used by the carpenters & fitters to go around fitting hand rails, large tap handles, etc to elderly persons properties. The mileage is genuine for they only ever travelled to & from local areas as & when needed. It has lived in a basement car park all it's life & was serviced by Brincars Citroen in accordance with the service schedules.
I am reading all of your comments & hope to learn a lot from the forum. I am a Morgan Three Wheeler owner so am well used to being wired up slightly differently to the norm. I still have a silly grin on my face as I glide silently past my local filling station.
Chatwindows.

Tony Dolby

Blingo

Postby Tony Dolby » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Congrats CW,

I made the decision to go for it about an hour after you did! :(

Like you I am becoming obsessive.

How can you get withdrawal symptoms when you've never had one?

Good Luck and keep posting!

Tony.

mas

Postby mas » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Glad you got a ghood result m8ee , they dont come along too often these days :wink:

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Nice one CW, sounds like you got a good'en.

Dont know if your going to do the servicing yourself but all I will say is check those brushes pretty soon, just cos they say its been "serviced" dont mean they know what their doing :wink:

Generally speaking its only brushes and watering that needs to be done on them (normal brakes, tyres lights etc still need to be looked at of course)
Those two items though are VERY important, brushes can be sourced on here for less than £100 from memory, watering of course can ONLY be done by a main dealer OR with EVans EVlite gadget that costs about £300 but is well worth it in my book and it does allow you to keep track of a few other items as well :wink:

So servicing is very easy BUT must not be overlooked and dont take any info from the last owner as gospal :wink:

Enjoy the EV grin

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”