Citroen Berlingo

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
chatwindows

Citroen Berlingo

Postby chatwindows » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Does anybody want to buy a MkII Berlingo Electrique? Not mine, I hasten to add, for I am in love with my little van. It is identical to mine with 18,000 miles on the clock, but no windows in the side. The owner is terrified of it & has listened to so many people who have frightened him with tales of electric problems galore. (As if petrol cars never break down!) Also he has run out of power twice, which upset him. (in the very cold weather when he expected the mileage to be the same as the book said!!!) Anyway, it is going on e-bay soon, but I persuaded him to let me ask my friends in the BEVS first, to try to ensure that it goes to a home where it will be understood. He paid over £5,000 for it a few months ago so it will not be a steal. However, it is a good van with a council history, so one assumes that all the maintenance charges etc were done properly. I am going to France for 6 days on Thursday, so will be out of contact during this time.
No, I'm not using the Blingo, I'm going in my Morgan Three Wheeler. Nearly as daft. All the best, John.

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”