PSA information on current draw for Berlingo

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
Joe T

PSA information on current draw for Berlingo

Postby Joe T » Wed May 06, 2009 2:10 pm

I notice on the charge flap of my Berlingo it has a sticker stating 14amps maximum, its a bit grubby so hard to make out.

I have heard that there is a setting in the ECU to change the charge rate.

Is there any official documentation regarding the current draw and settings etc anywhere.

Thanks

Joe

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Wed May 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Yep you can change the input charge rate to 14A which is the french standard I'm led to believe, as we only have 13A outputs, it does reduce the charge time a little in 14A mode but not a great deal.

Needs to be done with the a main dealer box though.

Not sure what other paramenters can be changed with the planet software mind you ?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Joe T

Postby Joe T » Wed May 06, 2009 11:19 pm

ChrisB wrote:Yep you can change the input charge rate to 14A which is the french standard I'm led to believe, as we only have 13A outputs, it does reduce the charge time a little in 14A mode but not a great deal.

Needs to be done with the a main dealer box though.

Not sure what other paramenters can be changed with the planet software mind you ?

ChrisB

I need something in writing preferably in a Citroen manual etc. Long story but need to produce tangible proof etc.

Cheers

Joe

Grumpy-b

Postby Grumpy-b » Thu May 07, 2009 7:50 am

The manual on the e-berlingo site http://www.berlingo-e.co.uk/

has a copy of the pages that show this. Its a Citroen Manual so should do what you need.

Grumpy-b

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Thu May 07, 2009 6:11 pm

mmmm looks like you can set 16A-13A or 10A according to page 47, although I've only ever seen 13A and 14A in the settings on a Diag unit.

Makes me think theres more available depending on what dealer box is plugged in then ???

Good find Grumps, have to admit its been years since I've looked at the manual :oops:

Hopefully that will be what Joes after, I've a Fench version of the manual if your after a hard copy joe ??

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”