Rear seats

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
timpootle

Rear seats

Postby timpootle » Tue May 18, 2010 11:10 am

On my walk to the BVS social on Sunday night, I spotted a diesel Berlingo with a sticker on the rear door, leading me to the following website:
http://www.scotseats.com/citroen.htm

These people seem to have made a business fitting seats in the back of vans, and certifying their work, importantly. There is no mention on their website of exactly what laws we might be breaking by having unsecured passengers in the back, or what standards need to be complied with to fit seats ourselves.
Tim Crumpton

arsharpe

Re: Rear seats

Postby arsharpe » Wed May 19, 2010 5:52 pm

This seems like an ideal company to contact and see if they will add the Electrique to their range.

It will probably need some working with them and letting them see an Electrique. I am sure they would be interested especially if they knew that there might be interest from existing owners. I am certainly interested if they can do a conversion that is light and not too expensive

I am busy with membership database system development at the moment, so can't really take this on for a while.

Is anyone going to contact them ?

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”