Yet another Blingo problem

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
Mr.Berlingo

Re: Yet another Blingo problem

Postby Mr.Berlingo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Hello,
I've tried lexia which I get from eBay. How ever it seems that the device/software doesn't get connection to the car. I have it on XP and I have tried various tricks but nothing seems to work. The software tells that there was no connection during initiation every time I try to run a diagnostics. Anyone have had same kind of problems with lexia? Any ideas how to get the lexia working?

Mr.Berlingo

Postby Mr.Berlingo » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Hello,
Finally I got something out of the car. Lexia shows following faults:
-Fault - Lack of water fault
-Fault - Danger - water required
-Intermittent fault - coolant thermistor short circuit to positive or open circuit
-Intermittent fault - traction chopper function

Any ideas how to get rid of them? Coolant thermistor i guess is easy to fix but like I earlier told this alone doesn't seem to make any different. Is those water faults referring to coolant water or that distilled battery water NiCd-battery needs? Traction chopper function fault is most likely the direct reason to immobilising the car, but how to deal with it?

Other observations about Lexia. When I try to erase these faults or clear Ah-counter the program says "Socket disconnected, ignition off" and nothing seems to happen. Also when I give the actual VIN and RPO codes of the car to the software it seems to assume that the car has petrol engine. When I give just many times digit 1 to VIN and RPO the software interface is different and I also have options for electric engine. Does this has someting to do with the difficulties of erasing the errors?

Under bonnet is found these (see picture) unconnected plugs. Could these be part of the problem? I have thought that these are part of webasto which no longer exist, but they could be something else as well.

berlingo-10.jpg
berlingo-10.jpg (181.58 KiB) Viewed 13684 times

jamesingram

Postby jamesingram » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:02 pm

just checked mine , you're right, they are ,or look very much like, the connections for the petrol heater

Mr.Berlingo

Postby Mr.Berlingo » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Thanks, so that should not cause any serious problems. Thermistor fault is also now sorted out, I just can't erase the fault indication from the ecu-memory. Also I still can't clear Ah-counters or "add battery water" with Lexia. It says "socket disconnect, ignition off" or "request rejected". Have anyone had similar problems?

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”