Getting Lexia / PP2000 to talk to Berlingo Electrique

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
willfromsussex

Getting Lexia / PP2000 to talk to Berlingo Electrique

Postby willfromsussex » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:41 pm

I have a PSA interface and Lexia / Peugeot Planet software which I sometimes use to talk to my Peugeot 206. Tried connecting to the Electrique but the only thing it seems to read is the Webasto heater!

A helpful chap suggested I tell it it is a Peugeot E-Partner instead, however it asked for VIN and wouldn't procede without one, any one got any advice?

Will

willfromsussex

Re: Getting Lexia / PP2000 to talk to Berlingo Electrique

Postby willfromsussex » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Bump. Is it usually possible , if so what settings, thanks.

Flying John
Site Staff

Postby Flying John » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:25 pm

We had the Actia version of the tool and we used to use the Partner option, then enter the middle 4 digits of the type number printed on a label in the drivers door shut. From memory it was 9422. Then you were asked to switch ignition on and the tool tried to communicate with the van. After that you could scroll through the menu options until you got to fuel type and there was an Electric option.

After selecting electric there were a number of options to help you test and diagnose faults as well as doing maint charges etc.

John

willfromsussex

Postby willfromsussex » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:02 am

THANKYOU!

I will give that a go.

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”