set of batteries

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
Rory166

set of batteries

Postby Rory166 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi

I have just received a quote from France for a set os batteries in cases for 3000 Euros of 2600 Euros without cases and fuses. From Mr Outman of SAS.

Taken from a 16,000 km breaker. To be honest it seems expensive given the high maintenance nature of the cells.
Electric Seicento conversion, Leaf

Grumpy-b

Re: set of batteries

Postby Grumpy-b » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Around 100E each isnt bad. But whats wrong with your pack. Its better to just replace the pooly cells, I tend to put the best cells of the pack in the centre box, the next best in the top engine bay box, and the others in the front and back boxes, as they are the quickest to replace.
But as an investment you are unlikely to see your money back on a complete pack if you sell the van. I have a few spare cells but they go for at least £120 each.
More to come out of my Multispace at some point when it finally gets it lifepo4 pack. Got the cells, just no time to make the new battery boxes.

gwing3

Re: set of batteries

Postby gwing3 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:15 am

If it helps I've just posted a complete Berlingo for 'spares or repairs' plus a few spare batteries in the for sale section. Rather a lot cheaper than that qute you have for batteries - although mine are untested.

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”