Midlands : Thursday 19th Nov 2009 : How to build an EV

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
MaryRCrumpton
Site Staff

Postby MaryRCrumpton » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 am

Sherwood wrote:
SaintMaryUK wrote:The provisional date is Saturday 10th April, and it will be held in the Manchester area

Excellent :D

Night Train wrote: Now that should be possible for me, all being well and I don't forget or come on the wrong day. :wink:

Glad it meets with your approval guys :D

I am finalising prices and speakers at the moment, but look out for details in the BVR magazine due out at the start of December, including booking form. I'll also post something here.

Currently I'm trying to haggle the costs down so we can charge about £25-£30 for the day, which I am rather pleased with for a full-day conference at a lovely venue, especially as it will include a 2 course hot lunch, and morning cofee, and afternoon tea, and free parking. I was determined not to be charging the sort of prices I see elsewhere (e.g. from £200 per day!)

Mary.
BVS North-West Coordinator, based in Manchester.
Contact via Text/Phone on 07751 696 055

MaryRCrumpton
Site Staff

Back on topic

Postby MaryRCrumpton » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 am

Back on topic, I filled in the form to register for this event and have received the following email from Samuel Booth:

Thank you for registering your interest in this event. On this occasion our target audience is companies based in the East Midlands. However we may be able to accept a limited number of delegates from outside the region. Can I please ask you to let us know a bit more about the nature of your business in order for me to see whether we will be able to accept your registration at this time

Kind regards
Samuel Booth
KC Jones conference&events
3 St George’s House
Vernon Gate
Derby
DE1 1UQ
t: 01332 343000
samuel.booth@kc-jones.co.uk
www.kc-jones.co.uk

I wonder if someone closer might like to attend - seems like it would be better for one of our Midlands members to go.

If so, perhaps you'd like to register on the site, and then email Samuel directly to explain that I put you on to him?

Mary.

john

loughborough B V event

Postby john » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:35 pm

I Have enrolled for the bv event i will also take neil baxter,
we will write a report on same john crayton

MaryRCrumpton
Site Staff

Re: loughborough B V event

Postby MaryRCrumpton » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:45 pm

john wrote:I Have enrolled for the bv event i will also take neil baxter,
we will write a report on same john crayton

That's great news John. Good to have the Chair of the Society going. Important for us to have a presence at such events I think.

Since I can't go myself, I will be really pleased to read your report (in the magazine?) afterwards. :)

Mary.

Return to “Events”