HID Light - A Popular Name in Automobile Industry

Do you own or use a EV. Then this is a good place to discuss things.
PeterKesel

HID Light - A Popular Name in Automobile Industry

Postby PeterKesel » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:42 am

A HID light is a familiar name in automobile industry. If you are starting out with indoor gardening or you are a car owner, you may know what it is. A high-intensity discharge light is commonly known as HID light. A hundreds of car parts created by the aftermarket industry for automobiles consist of high-tech kits and individual parts for developing the performance and appearance of a car. Powerful and sturdy these lighting devices are also provided by the leading manufacturers in this field.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 pm

..............and :?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

retepsnikrep

Postby retepsnikrep » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:19 pm

It's spam, spam, spam, spam, lovely spam wonderful spam.
Regards Peter

Two MK1 Honda Insight's. One running 20ah A123 Lithium pack. One 8ah BetterBattery Nimh pack.
One HCH1 Civic Hybrid running 60ah A123 Lithium pack.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Awwww you took all the fun out of it :lol:

I had plans for this one :wink:

ChrisB

MaryRCrumpton
Site Staff

Re: HID Light - A Popular Name in Automobile Industry

Postby MaryRCrumpton » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:35 pm

PeterKesel wrote:... a familiar name in automobile industry. ...these lighting devices are also provided by the leading manufacturers in this field.

Welcome to the forum Peter.

However, it is considered polite, amongst humans, to introduce yourself and get to know the people around you before you try to sell them anything. :wink:

There are several forum members on here who have EV-related businesses, and we welcome them, but you'll notice that they usually just have a line in their signature block about it, and don't start new threads to promote their wares.

Perhaps you could do the same.

Meantime, this forum is full of lovely people who I am sure will welcome your relevant contributions in appropriate threads, like the comment you made about Good Energy, etc.

Mary.
BVS North-West Coordinator, based in Manchester.
Contact via Text/Phone on 07751 696 055

boelle

Postby boelle » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 am

i could not agree more... spam

an admin should just have deleted the post... and the user
Help me build a big local network: http://gogetfunding.com/project/big-local-network
Best Pizza In Town: www.pizzaløg.dk

timpootle

Postby timpootle » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:57 am

No, I think we should give everyone a chance to contribute valuably to this forum.

Peter's second post, five minutes later, was not related to HID lightbulbs and added a little data on energy suppliers. We haven't heard anything more from him since (November).

It is easy to think the worst of people on the internet. We must try to think the best, or at least give them the benefit of the doubt.
Tim Crumpton

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:47 am

........having been using internet forums since they where first invented and before then when they where called bulletin boards (remember them :shock: ) I recon I've got a pretty good idea when a new user pops up and posts a load of irrelevent tosh just to advertise their wares.

Maybe my look on the web is now somewhat jaded ?? but my view in cyber land is treat everyone as the enemy until they prove otherwise, theres far to many people out there who want to hide behind a keyboard and screen ready to ripe you off, scam you, flog you rubish and generally send a load of rubish onto the net these days.

ChrisB

floydster
Site Staff

Postby floydster » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 pm

ChrisB wrote:........having been using internet forums since they where first invented and before then when they where called bulletin boards (remember them :shock: ) .........
'fraid so :( but I'm right up to date being on a couple of Majordomo lists :D

ChrisB wrote:Maybe my look on the web is now somewhat jaded ?? but my view in cyber land is treat everyone as the enemy until they prove otherwise
ChrisB

Tend to agree but just the web?

Floydster
I know I'm in my own world - it's OK, they know me here.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:18 am

floydster wrote:
ChrisB wrote:........having been using internet forums since they where first invented and before then when they where called bulletin boards (remember them :shock: ) .........
'fraid so :( but I'm right up to date being on a couple of Majordomo lists :D

Crumbs someone else who remembers the days of BB boards :lol: , I use to use them before the web was really around and you had to dial into folks home/business servers etc, I ran one on myself for a while but it ended up being a bit of a mere as we only had the one phone line at home and use to get into trouble with folks dialing in when mum and dad wanted to use the phone :roll:
Wow havent used any domo lists for a while now, pretty much moved over to forums.

ChrisB

Return to “Cars,Vans and other road vehicles”