Greenpower at Goodwood

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
mattcarr

Greenpower at Goodwood

Postby mattcarr » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Does anyone know if charging will be available at Goodwood on the 16th Oct. If so then I may just attend.

Cheers

Matt

ChrisB

Re: Greenpower at Goodwood

Postby ChrisB » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:46 am

Last year there was, although the circuit did trip out half way through the day but it came back on in a hour or so.
I'm currently looking at bringing the EVie that I had last year.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

mattcarr

Postby mattcarr » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 pm

I have booked us a stay at Audleys Wood that weekend, 1 Because it looks nice and 2 it has got EV charging. I may well make the trip straight to Goodwood on the Sunday morning but have to see what the missus wants to do !!

I dont suppose you know anyone who has got a Curtis 1311 programmer that I could borrow?

Cheers

Matt

dennis.lockwood

Postby dennis.lockwood » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:20 pm

I shall be there early with Horndean Technologyl College racing HTC ECO2. My trailer has the car in it so will not be able to bring my Micra as well.

Dennis

Kevin Sharpe

Postby Kevin Sharpe » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:17 am

mattcarr wrote:I have booked us a stay at Audleys Wood that weekend, 1 Because it looks nice and 2 it has got EV charging.
That's fantastic :) Could you take some pictures of your car on charge so that we can use it on the ZCW website?
Kevin Sharpe - Founder and Patron for UK registered charity Zero Carbon World. Founder and Chairman Mainpine Group. http://about.me/kevinsharpe

mattcarr

Postby mattcarr » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:39 am

It would be my pleasure to.

Kevin Sharpe

Postby Kevin Sharpe » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:33 pm

what are the start and end times for this event?
Kevin Sharpe - Founder and Patron for UK registered charity Zero Carbon World. Founder and Chairman Mainpine Group. http://about.me/kevinsharpe

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:26 am

Sorry Kevin didnt see your post :oops:

Well its today , normally starts about 9ish till about 5pm I think, looks like they have some cracking weather for it 8)

First one I've missed in many years :cry:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

mattcarr

Postby mattcarr » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:45 pm

I was not able to take my electric car to Audleys Wood this weekend because a broke the BMS, so sorry there are no pictures. The missus and I liked the place that we will prbably return there sometime again this year !!

bobc

Postby bobc » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:41 pm

enjoyed a cracking day at Goodwood yesterday. We got 3rd in the 1st race and 5th in the 2nd with our car Zebedee - which is about as good as we could hope. Both races were won by a substantial margin, by "Iwhoosh" in the first race, and by "Rotary Racer" in the 2nd. So we're no longer champions but we did OK and the girls at Sandbach High, pretty much a new young team, are all fired up to build an all conquering car for next season.
The racing was pretty good, in the 2nd race (the 4hr national final) 3rd & 4th changed hands about 10metres before the chequered flag (& we were only a minute behind after 4 hours......)
Oh yes, had a nice chat with John Cave on the BVS stand - Hi John....

Return to “Events”