Ashwood AC motor Sevcon G4 controller hybrid pack

An area for all you bikers who now run your two wheeler on battery power, scooter owners to.
David Arthur

Ashwood AC motor Sevcon G4 controller hybrid pack

Postby David Arthur » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:00 pm

Hi everybody has anybody got any expertise on the Ashwood Hybrid unit, as fitted to Ford Transits, i bought one and had a look inside, its got the Sevcon gen4 80v x 350amp controller inside and a bunch of Headway cells and although i can easily remove the basic controller and motor ext, its got a lot of spaghetti inside loom, and ime reluctant to play for fear of frying unit, so have put it up for sale on this site, but if anybody can forward a wiring diagram that would be great, ive seen a diagram on thunderstruck motors, but my unit has more wires branching off the 35pin block and i dont really know what they do, even with the manual and pin outs, its not quite the same, and i dont just want to just start joining wires up, one issue is an electrical unit which straddles the main in feed? with a couple of twisted pair wires, ime sure if i remove this and reconfigure, it will be fine, but i just dont know? anybody out there who could help, it would be much appreciated. yours Dave Arthur

Return to “Electric Motor Bikes”