Meet the committee @ Basingstoke

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
ChrisB

Meet the committee @ Basingstoke

Postby ChrisB » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:02 am

Bit of a short notice one I know but theres going to be a bit of a committee meeting on Saturday 1st Dec (thats THIS Saturday) at 11am at http://www.milestones-museum.com/

This has been aranged by Rob and there will be many of the committee members going and even though it is billed as a committee meeting members can come along too 8)

OK we might have to dissappear at somestage to DO the meeting but we will be about, so if you want to meet us and chat about EV's pop along.
I'll be there from about 10.30ish in my Berlingo, its the white one with the veggie oil powered Genny running in the back of it :wink: that is unless I can find a power socket .

So come along and meet me and some of the gang.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

electricvehicles

Meeting Saturday

Postby electricvehicles » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:17 am

BLAST -- would loved to have come at met you all. Only live down the road at Lightwater. But unfortunately im in London for the weekend.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:22 am

Ahhhhhh thats a shame, sorry its such short notice but I only really found out that "normal" members can come and play at committee meets , OK so the meeting will have to take place but either side of that peeps can join us for a chat about EV's etc

ChrisB

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:27 pm

mmmmmm well currently its hammering it down here with rain and wind and pretty much anything else it can throw at us :cry: really not nice at all, sadly if its doing this in the morning I'm going to be in the oil burner rather than the EV with veggie gen back up :( we shall see, they are saying its going to be nice tomorrow ???

Any other local yocals coming along ?

ChrisB

arsharpe

Postby arsharpe » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:49 am

Hi Chris,

Obviously I will be there.

Unfortunately, due to a mix with keys, etc (and not wanting to generate all that C02 by travelling 50 miles to pick them up) my van is going to be on its own this weekend in a car park a few miles away. Poor thing, it's going to be all wet and lonely.

Anyway looking forward to seeing you there.

Did you get my message on your phone that you can recharge at my place while you are here ?

Regards,
Rob

qdos

Postby qdos » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:27 am

Nice venue Robert. Sorry I didn't really get a chance to speak to you despite us being there all that time. Had a few development items we were engrossed in and some of the books / magazines JP brought along sidelined me quite a bit.

Hope to be able to pop along another time though and well done for finding such a good venue. Shame ElectricVehicles wasn't able to make it I'd have liked to have chatted about lots of things. (PS I used to work in Lightwater so I know it very well)

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:28 am

Wow what a great little meet 8)

Bit of a disaster when it came to EV's mind you :lol: Rob not having his van there and after all my efforts I actually didnt have mine there either :cry: totally unrelated but mainly due to the horrible weather we had the night before causing leaks that needed to be fixed in the morning, making me run out of time to get to the meet using the van and had to use the oil burner :cry:

Nice litttle committee meeting, one of the best I've been to I think with minimal grizzles and lots of poitives 8)

Certainly fixed a few issues .

Right the next ones going to be late Jan 2008

ChrisB

Return to “Events”