European Motor Supplier

Do you know of a good www. site or similar ? post a link to the site here.
electricvehicles

European Motor Supplier

Postby electricvehicles » Mon May 12, 2008 7:11 am

Elprom are a long established ( 40 years ) Bulgarian based motor manufacturer of DC both series and sepex wound motors. Their core business has been supplying DC traction motors to many Europen forklift, Utility vehicle and Golf buggies manufacturers. I dont know if they have a UK based agent at present. But if their prices are keen it might be easier that buying from the States ( no import duty etc ). I will make some enquiries regarding UK based agent and post them up. But do check them out.
http://www.elprom-ems.com/dcmotors/traction/
Last edited by electricvehicles on Mon May 12, 2008 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

qdos

Postby qdos » Mon May 12, 2008 7:47 am

Rather than simply posting a link can you tell us something about these people what you know about them and why you think it worthy of posting their site on the forum. Otherwise it looks like spam, sorry to be a nag but I'm sure you can imagine what will happen if everyone starts oing this. Had you not been a regular contributor to the site we'd have blacklisted you for spamming. This is more aimed at anyone else rather than singling you out, Please write something about why you think it's worth having the link.

electricvehicles

Postby electricvehicles » Mon May 12, 2008 7:50 am

Sorry kelvin :(

Will edit the post

qdos

Postby qdos » Mon May 12, 2008 8:12 am

Much better and a lot more helpful.

Let us know what you find out :)

Return to “Links”