somerset electrothon

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
stuart mills

Postby stuart mills » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:59 am

We had a great day, many thanx to all for efforts in organising etc. Nice to meet you all. Hope you all had fun. I even have a pink forehead!

qdos

Postby qdos » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:24 am

It was indeed an very good day, and thanks again for bringing the trike down I'll bet it has won the "most like to take one home" category Put me down for a set of plans for sure ! I've popped an ad with your special offer to BVS members in the Magazine so people can form an orderly queue behind me :wink:

As you can see it got lots of attention from everyone.

fuoriserie

Postby fuoriserie » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:35 am

qdos wrote:Well everyone each said how much they had enjoyed today's Electrathon at The Haynes Motor Museum.

I have to say that was the best BVS event I've been to and I thoroughly enjoyed myself not least of all thanks to Stuart and his superb Grin making machine the MEV Pocket Etrike.

Even Cedric had a grin from ear to ear after having taken it round the track several times!

We'll be having a write up on the day and Stuarts superb little machine shortly in Plugged In but suffice to say both myself and John Lilly have both said to Stuart we most definitely want to build one of the machines.

Some of the machines that took to the track and had a great time. If you weren't there you missed a really good day!

Great pictures of the Etrike, do you have more to show us, as I really like this little runabout.

Cheers

Italo

qdos

Postby qdos » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:59 am

Unfortunately there wasn't time to see it for the latest issue of Plugged In but I have every intention to have it feature in the next issue.

If you're not a paid up member of the BVS then that's one of the things which might entice those of you out there to join. There was enough time to have in this issue a special offer from Stuart for members, so keep an eye out for the magazine on your doormats in the next week or so :wink:

Return to “Events”