South: Sun 6th July '08: National BVS London-Brighton Run.

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
arsharpe

Postby arsharpe » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Thanks Tim for picking up my lead.

Actually my maths is flawed. I actually did nearly 200 miles in 1.5 days. Must write it up for qdos for the mag. Do I get a price for the furthest EV driven for the event ? ;-)

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:35 pm

Must admit that you did very well Rob and I take my hat off to you, although you did "cheat" a bit :wink:

You did very well on the run back from Brighton, John gave me a lift to arundle and then I drove back and did 30miles and ended up with 37% remaining but then I did rag it back down the duel carraige way @ 55mph most of the way so I suppose it wasnt that bad ?

Yep I recon you get the prize for doing the most EV miles, just wish I had the time to do that sort of thing :cry:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Tim

Postby Tim » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:17 pm

arsharpe wrote:Actually my maths is flawed. I actually did nearly 200 miles in 1.5 days. Must write it up for qdos for the mag. Do I get a price for the furthest EV driven for the event ? ;-)

Beats me. I Wizzed 122 miles on the day + 2 x 24 miles into and out of London = 170 miles.

Return to “Events”