Sinclair C5 run - Milton Keynes Sunday 23rd May 2010

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
booboo

Sinclair C5 run - Milton Keynes Sunday 23rd May 2010

Postby booboo » Thu May 20, 2010 9:23 am

This Sunday is the c5alive Milton Keynes run, if you're in the area do come and say hello :)

Full details are on the c5alive website, but here is a brief extract;
The meeting time will be 10am at the Premier Inn car park which is in the Willen Lake complex. For those using Sat Nav the post code is MK15 0DS. The car park is located off the Lakeside roundabout which has plenty of parking unfortunately there is a charge of £2 up to 4 hours , £3 up to 8 hours - please note they have active parking attendants ! For those with trailers there are limited bay's but I have checked and we can use the grass verges so see me on the day and we will park you up safe.

The run itself is mainly tarmacked 'red routes' and under passes but I must confess it's a rabbit warren with path's going everywhere. I have visited twice now and had a great reception from the local's on many occasion's but have not yet managed to do the full route as I think you need a degree in map reading to work the guide out

Some other details are on the link;
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?PH ... opic=801.0

There is the possibility of a Televison Film Crew meeting up to take some footage :D
London to Brighton on a Sinclair C5 - 6/5/07 - what a trip !
Ford Explorer 4.0 v6 petrol for everyday abuse - thank God for LPG
Sinclair C5's (Plus "c5alive.co.uk" ) as a hobby

Return to “Events”