Extra racing class in TTXGP for 2011, from Ed

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
ex925

Extra racing class in TTXGP for 2011, from Ed

Postby ex925 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:11 pm

To my delight there is to be an additional racing class in TTXGP racing EVents in 2011
This quote from "Inside TTXGP, Latest"

• A brand new class for 2011: Formula 75. This limits the amount of stored energy to 7.5KwH and the max overall weight to 200kg. TTXGP has been looking to make racing more affordable but still keep the thrill of the racing with the dynamics of technological innovation. F75 sets out to create a milestone for new teams focused on efficiency.

I believe this is an ideal opportunity for homebuilders, (well, I would, wouldn't I.....), budget professional builders, and, in my opinion, also good news for those seeking to develop an all-rounder TWEV
All such TWEV enthusiasts and professionals would benefit from access to off-highway testing, and from the 'osmotic' inspiration of competing with other budget-conscious aspiring innovators

But, I forgot, I must ask TTXGP.........................
Will the costs and fees be proportionally less?
Hmmmmmmmmm.......... :lol:
More soonest
Ed

ex925

Re: Additional racing class in TTXGP for 2011, from Ed

Postby ex925 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:32 pm

No specific answer on costs yet for this new class, but it does seem intended to produce more practical machines
In the same vein there is a "Round the World by TWEV" project on the way
I wonder how the charging issues will be solved?!
More soonest
Ed

Return to “Events”