The next northern BVS meeting.

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
MalcolmB

Postby MalcolmB » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:49 pm

Yep, brilliant day out. Thanks again to Stuart and Julie for being such great hosts and even feeding us. It's inspiring to see what you can achieve if you just set your mind to it and start building. Personally I'm dying to see what this forthcoming electric three-wheeler looks like. If you need any help Stuart just give us a shout (test driving especially :D)

I gave my camera to number one son with instructions to take lots of photos, which he did – 42 perfectly composed shots of the Rocket without a single person in frame, except one where he slipped up and captured Tesla's legs... I'll spare you that, but here's one I managed to get.

We tentatively agreed that the next meet should be late March/early April and a bit further north this time. The name Masham keeps coming up for some reason, but any suggestions for a friendly and cheap venue are very welcome. If we could find three decent venues spread around the north and rotate between them on a regular basis then it would make planning easier and give as many people as possible the chance to get to a meet.

An electrathon at Stuart's in August would be brilliant if we can get it organised. Great incentive to get your projects finished...

qdos

Postby qdos » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Great to hear you had such a superb meet at MEV in Mansfield I knew you would do it's a shame I'm all the way down here in Dorset but someone has to be! :wink:

Return to “Events”