More parts on Fleabay

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
Flying John
Site Staff

More parts on Fleabay

Postby Flying John » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:55 pm

I see that the Gosport breakers have some more parts on Ebay 320612542023.

I called, but they still wont sell you a whole one, they have to cut them in half first. I would have thought for 1500 quid you would get a whole one. I pressed the bloke on the phone for a reason and he says he has had seven of them for "years" and it was a condition of the purchase that he wouldnt sell them whole.

Shame on him...

ChrisB

Re: More parts on Fleabay

Postby ChrisB » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:04 pm

I'm pretty sure they are ex Portsmouth College ones, many years back I tried to rescue them but failed miserably, so it doesnt surprise me he had a cut them up remit on them, from what I gathered the orginal owner wasnt at all happy that Citroen abandoned the whole servicing of them not long after they bought them.

I will say all but one or possibly two had packed up with varying problems, so buying bits that you cant see powered up I recon could be fraut with problems :?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

harry morris

Postby harry morris » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:46 pm

ChrisB wrote:I'm pretty sure they are ex Portsmouth College ones, many years back I tried to rescue them but failed miserably, so it doesnt surprise me he had a cut them up remit on them, from what I gathered the orginal owner wasnt at all happy that Citroen abandoned the whole servicing of them not long after they bought them.

I will say all but one or possibly two had packed up with varying problems, so buying bits that you cant see powered up I recon could be fraut with problems :?

ChrisB

MMMMM yes also someone flogging Ni Cad batteries on eBay from an E500 starting at £50 with more available if required under CITROEN BERLINGO ELECTRIC!!! asked if they were a member of the B V S, but got no reply!!!

Flying John
Site Staff

Postby Flying John » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Yeah - saw the batteries but they are a long way a away. Too far to collect, but wouldnt have minded a couple in stock.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:42 pm

They dont say what year they are :|

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Flying John
Site Staff

Postby Flying John » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:16 pm

The man says they are year 2000 and he has had them 6 or 7 years.

harry morris

Postby harry morris » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Flying John wrote:The man says they are year 2000 and he has had them 6 or 7 years.

Bit iffy me finks, we need the exact date of the batts before I would risk any cash wadiyafink JOHN???

Flying John
Site Staff

Postby Flying John » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:47 pm

I think its too much money for spares of unknown state. Maybe its worth £1000, but it depends how badly he damages them before you are allowed to take them away and whether you get all of the van or just bits he cuts out.

Grumpy-b

Postby Grumpy-b » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:02 pm

I think this was the chap who was selling one blingo first with duff batteries, then with another one for spares and I dont think either was sold. Too expensive. If I recall these batteries werent particularly new. Still there may be some decent ones.

I now have yet another Blingo, this is a sister of many of the others being ex hammersmith and Fullam council meals on wheels. Im not sure what I will be doing with this one as yet.It needs a replacement cell in the top pack. (I still have spares so thats OK) and the front discs are bad. But again I have spares from one of the others. SO its probably going to get loaned out to a possible convert for a few months, then possibly get used to convert another Multispace. 2002s are coming up non runners on ebay for Ok money, and I still have conversion parts from my Multispace build.

If anyone is desperate for parts do contact me as I may well be able to help.

Grumpy-b

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”