BBC Programme on Electric Vehicles

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
evanmjones

BBC Programme on Electric Vehicles

Postby evanmjones » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi,

After I posted on the BBC some comments about how good electric vehicles are I had a call from a BBC Researcher working on a transport programme who wants to film me driving the Blingo and talking about what a practical vehicle it is. However, I'm run ragged over the next few days and will have difficulty doing it. Also, while I can make myself look sensible for the camera my Blingo could definitely do with a makeover and currently has a battery problem which could result in an embarassing breakdown.

So in the interests of promoting electric vehicle use instead of doing the industry a disservice I've decided to pass. However, being a helpful chap I'd like to pass on to the BBC the details of someone else who could do it.

Anyone?

You need to be reasonably articulate, able to nicely put short points about how great it is to drive and how practical it is. If you've done press before, brilliant. You'll need to look sensible, or very ordinary, on camera. Your Berlingo will need to look really good.

If anyone's up for it let me know.

Cheers,

Evan

ChrisB

Re: BBC Programme on Electric Vehicles

Postby ChrisB » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Got any contact details, quite happy to do something if needs be and my Berlingo is pretty tidy.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Grumpy-b

Postby Grumpy-b » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Could do with my multispace. I have also done a couple of bits for BBC east, (On flood risk and ground terrain data)
Am just north of the Essex Suffolk border
Grumpy_b

Kevin Sharpe

Postby Kevin Sharpe » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Not sure what they are looking for... if a Tesla near Bath is any good then I'd be happy to talk to them...
Kevin Sharpe - Founder and Patron for UK registered charity Zero Carbon World. Founder and Chairman Mainpine Group. http://about.me/kevinsharpe

Flying John
Site Staff

Postby Flying John » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:45 am

It would be good to feature the Blingo, since I am fed up with hearing how the Leaf is the first production electric vehicle in the UK market. They just havent heard of Bedford CF electrics or Berlingo and Partners. Poor research if you ask me. Mine would be available too. Where do they want to do the filming ?.

John

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”