insurance renewal

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
harry morris

Re: insurance renewal

Postby harry morris » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Yep ADRIAN FLUX is now one of the big players their prices have gone through the roof, I refused their quote for my CITROEN electrique van and moth balled it in protest, I will try N F U though and see what's on offer HARRY MORRIS

I've not yet tried to insure any electric vehicle, however... I used to use Adrian Flux as they were competitive years a go, however this has changed now they've got bigger, especially if you've been with them a year or two. Everyone recommends AF if your struggling to insure a 'special'. I'm now with NFU who were more competitive than AF. I've now had to move to a business traders policy, again the NFU were more competitive than all the others I tried. Whether you'd get the same service as a non-business user I don't know, but they visit me every year to check the policy details etc.

Worth trying your local office, or the one in Hay-on-Wye where I go.[/quote]

ChrisB

Re: insurance renewal

Postby ChrisB » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Have Flux's only just put their prices up :? As I posted I picked up mine earlier this year for just shy on 300 which I didnt think was too bad ?

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”