London : 16-18th Novemb : Eco2transport

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
arsharpe

London : 16-18th Novemb : Eco2transport

Postby arsharpe » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:28 am

Hi,

It is a commercially orientated show, but just thought I would let you know that it is on.

From their webpage at http://www.eco2transport.co.uk/
Eco2 Transport is not an academic talking shop, it is an "act now" solutions-orientated, business-driven event for all organisations, both public and private sector, from SME to blue-chip corporate, enabling them to reduce their carbon footprint — and increase their cost efficiency.

As I said it is commercial, so no need for the normal comments about access for jo public. If you disagree please contact the organisers.

Rob

ChrisB

Re: London : 16-18th Novemb : Eco2transport

Postby ChrisB » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:31 pm

So are you saying we cant comment on posts now Rob ???

What happened to free speech, we're not in a dictatorship just yet. :wink: The whole ethos of forums are for folks to comment any subject that is raised I thought.

I cant see anything that says Joe Public cant attend 8) , tickets appear to be free and not limited in anyway so I'd think if anyone wants to attend they can 8) although it is a midweek event which will restrict some folks which is a shame.

I see your on the speakers list :wink:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

ex925

Postby ex925 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:20 am

I'm confused...............
I think Rob meant we the public might have less difficulty in accessing this event than other events of recent experience
I could be wrong, of course
Having followed the links to Eco2Transport and EverGreen, I do feel optimistic that the result will be good for all of us
(so optimistic that I have put Rob's EverGreen company at the top of my list for people to call.....)
(When I finally get some dosh together for a PV array, [poor Rob...] hopefully next Spring)
Looking forward to Rob's report from this event, should be very interesting
All the best
Ed

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Dont worry Ed, I was just disagreeing with Robs statement "no need for the normal comments about access for jo public" thus intimating we are not allowed to make comments about such posts :wink:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Events”