Smelling Pistake

G-Wiz owners or potential owners look here for your forum
MB

Smelling Pistake

Postby MB » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:30 pm

Errm... why is this section called the G-WHIZ section rather than G-WIZ? Any chance of correcting the smelling pistake?

Tim

Re: Smelling Pistake

Postby Tim » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:34 pm

MikeBoxwell wrote:Errm... why is this section called the G-WHIZ section rather than G-WIZ? Any chance of correcting the smelling pistake?

Apparantly not!

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:18 pm

My fault entirely :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I will sort it out right away

TBH I hadnt even noticed, speeeling has never been my stong point :roll: :lol:

ChrisB

PS thanks for pointing it out :wink:
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

qdos

Postby qdos » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:21 pm

Maybe it's the Indians spelt it wrong ? I must confess I often spell it with an H too

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:23 pm

There sorted, I do apologies for not seeing your request earlier :oops: or seeing my mistake in the first place :roll:

If you ever see anything your welcome to drop me or any member of the team a PM and we will try to fix it ASAP

Funny thing was the spelling was correct in the description but not in the heading but it was also wrong in the welcome post as well :roll:

Anyhow all sorted now 8)

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

EVguru

Postby EVguru » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:16 pm

qdos wrote:Maybe it's the Indians spelt it wrong ? I must confess I often spell it with an H too

Not the Indians, they call it a Reva.
Paul

http://www.compton.vispa.com/scirocco/
http://www.morini-mania.co.uk
http://www.compton.vispa.com/the_named

qdos

Postby qdos » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:14 pm

Hmmm you're right there Paul I knew they were Revas in India but I thought that was the manufacturer's name not the car. Why is it so many EVs get renamed?

ZAP like to do it too and there's the electric Microcar (the re-branded name I've forgotten for the moment :? ) and the NICE too which is an Aixam.

MB

Postby MB » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:49 am

The electric Microcar is a bit different, because it is built by someone else rather than Microcar: they licence their vehicle design and there are a few companies around the world that build them.

And yes, I can't remember their name at the moment either! :? Obviously not one that trips off the tongue.

Incidentally, Microcar have notified their dealers that they will be launching their own electric version in 2008. The target price is £10,000. If that is for their four seat version, I suspect they could do quite well - especially as they have a (fairly limited) UK-wide network to market, sell, support and maintain them.

qdos

Postby qdos » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:22 am

Excellent the compeition is slowly and surely hotting up for the G Wiz ;)

I do like the styling of the Microcar it reminds me of the Audi A1 It's a shame you don't see more of them on the roads There is quite a vociferous Yahooo group for these vehicles but they frequently seem to get stuck in slagging one another's vehicles off with 'Mine's better than yours' childish arguments, which is a pitty as they don't do any favours to the quadricycles they are so passionate about.

PS isn't it Zenn Microcar ?

clnbrtltt

Postby clnbrtltt » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:35 pm

Yes, it is the Microcar Zenn.
We have been waiting patiently for it's launch since it was announced in July 06 :!: It should have been available in Spring this year but it keeps being delayed :cry:
Last we heard was it would be available in September this year but sounds like there is yet another delay :(
Will have to give their head office yet another call to find out what is happening :?
We think the 2 seater will be out first so probably the figure of £10,000 is for that, the 4 seater is suposed to follow a short time after.

Return to “G-Wiz”