BVS AGM Saturday 19th May 2007

General BVS related area
ChrisB

BVS AGM Saturday 19th May 2007

Postby ChrisB » Fri May 18, 2007 4:41 pm

Yep its our AGM this Saturday ( thanks for the reminder Nikki), for all those who can make it then it is here.

It's at Burley Club, Burley, New Forest. (Next to the pub at the Burley
cross.)

Not sure how many will arrive but I'll be there and will I expect take some leccy things to play with 8)

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Sat May 19, 2007 11:32 pm

Well what a great AGM 8)

Its a bit late but there's lots of great things that look to be happening and in the pipeline for the future.

I've piles of pics from the meet and wil upload them later today as I've just got in .

ChrisB

aminorjourney

Good Turn out!

Postby aminorjourney » Sun May 20, 2007 2:17 pm

Yes Chris, it was a fantastic turn out. I think it was worth the two hour trip each way to attend.

There are going to be some changes afoot this year and I hope that they have a positive outcome and encourage more people into the society.

I suspect that the Internet site will take a few weeks or more to get going, but I will nag 'Merikate to keep us all posted!

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Wed May 23, 2007 10:26 am

Sorry for the slight delay but work got in the way until today :lol:

Wow what a day , well afternoon.

I got there at about 12ish, discovered a comittee meeting just finishing, would have been nice to know about that one :roll:

Anyway it was a good turn out and there where about 20-30 people there and at least 4 EV's maybe more, also I met a couple of people who are quite local to me this end and I might be able to start a southern area clan???.
I met up with Nikki from bristol for the first time , yep shes a nutter :lol: but then arnt we all, shes doing a hell of a lot of work her end and getting results 8)

Many new changes are on their way from a brandnew website with this forum or similar intergrated off the back of it. The forums will be opened up somewhat as well i.e can be viewed by the public but there will be members areas, so dont let your membership lapse as when the change happens you might find some areas locked, unless you are a fully paid member, which I think is fair enough.
The Mag is going to be upgraded as well as its going to be produced off site now rather than in house as it is done currenty, this will enable better quality mag to be produced etc

I had planned a whole barrage of questions and grumbles etc but as Nikki had all ready covered them before I had arrived I had quite an easy ride on the day 8)

Some pics.............
Alan and Honer accepting their Honorary Award with John our Chairman

A hive of activity in the carpark afterwards

Cant remember the chaps name :oops: but this C3 was powered by a Zebra Battery actually two of them but one was having problems and wasnt connected at the time, it was a lovely conversion.

Stef and Dennis bought their VW Golf along

and some of the new Li-ion cells for us to look at , mmmmmmmm if only I could aford them

Terry from just up the road from me bought a electric cycle along and wanted to know how old it was ??

I apologies as Kelvin was also there with his Qdos , now that is a bizzare little fun thing but for some wierd reason I didnt take a pic of the actual car :roll: well apart from the long shot of the carpark where you can see his car on the left ...............its the yellow sporty looking one :D

It was great to meet everyone again and put names to faces but to be honest I'm rubish at remembering so I expect I've forgotton them all now :roll:

Anyhow if anyone else has piccies of the day and want to stick them up then please do 8)

ChrisB

aminorjourney

Postby aminorjourney » Wed May 23, 2007 10:31 am

Indeedy!

There's some photos on my Flickr site at http://flickr.com/photos/aminorjourney/ ... 243275308/

And John Honniball (BVS Photographer) took some photos too. They can be found at http://flickr.com/photos/11328208@N00/s ... 238823254/

Was a good meeting and hopefully we'll get some more interest in the Forums as a result!

Nikki.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Wed May 23, 2007 10:36 am

Thats great Nikki, love the pics and Johns ones are REALLY stylish 8)

My next job was to drop you a line actually off list once I've caught up here, didnt expect you to be on so soon after my post :oops: :lol:

ChrisB

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Thu May 24, 2007 10:09 am

Has anyone got this chaps contact details ??

I know his name was Terry and he lives near by me but as suspected his e-mail address he wrote down was wrong :roll:

Drop me a PM if anyone does have a contact number or the correct e-mail address

Chris

Return to “General”