An observation

General BVS related area
tim.strutt

Postby tim.strutt » Wed May 30, 2007 10:22 pm

PS forgot to mention, there's a repeat ebay seller who has brand new Blue berlingo rear seats ( and most of the fitings) should you need to convert a VAN to a multispace - cost - well between 50 - 150 for the seats

H'es based near the Mersey tunnel, but has "reasonable! postal rates

Here's the most recent : -

http://tinyurl.com/ytelyw

aminorjourney

Postby aminorjourney » Thu May 31, 2007 5:43 am

*grins*

Perhaps we should coin a phrase for those of use who are now Plugged in! :D
Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield

EVangelist and Media Relations Coordinator, www.ZeroCarbonWorld.org
Host, www.transportevolved.com

http://about.me/aminorjourney/bio

marktime

Postby marktime » Thu May 31, 2007 7:25 am

Floyster, appologies for hijacking your thread for my own ends, part of my motivation to make car 3 an EV is evangelism.
Where we live my daughter is one of the eldest of a group of teens (all good kids, no hoodies) she will probably be the first to pass her test and have a car of her own. Most of these kids are already intersted in my Prius but we are talking big money here. I would like to think we could start a trend, cos kids like trends and if a few to follow suit it could snowball. After all when the bank of Mum and Dad find out there is no tax and low running costs it could take off.

Back to the choice of vehicles I have seen reference to an electric Peugeot 106, in one instance originally a pool car for Bristol City, does anyone know if these were 'mass' produced or 'one off' conversions?
If the former, how many? any good? & how much?

Mark
Soft as Graphite, Hard as Diamond, Black as Coal & clear as CO2, It's a Carbon thing!

Return to “General”